~ listen to your body, synchronize with your mind ~



Letter to Principals



Dear Principal,

I am Yoga & Pilates teacher and Thank you for spend a few minutes on my email.

Would you like to let your teachers to relax and rejuvenate their body & brain after a busy day?

Since I had been teaching in Hong Kong Professional Teacher’s Union in 2005, afterward, I gave Yoga and Pilates class to teachers in several schools and universities. I would be appreciated to introduce the benefit of Yoga and Pilates to your teachers onward~

I would like to introduce you is a Rejuvenate Class - Deep Relaxation and Renewal Yoga Class, which is inspired by Yin Yoga, Paul Grilley [Yin Yoga Founder].

All you need is a cozy room(in school), and move your/ their step to the Deep Relaxation and Renewal Yoga class~

Its convenience that they can go straight to yoga class after teaching; after a recharged yoga class, they can choose to go back to prepare their teaching plan or go home to have a lovely family time~

What is Deep Relaxation and Renewal Yoga class and the difference between traditional yoga class?

It is a Slow, Long & Deep yoga.
Slow
- slow rhythm
Long - 2-5 minutes in each pose for release deep muscles & connective tissues
Deep - In a deep and completely relax status, is more effective to release connective tissues and the joints tension.

No sweating, no hurry, no need to tolerate

Most of the yoga floor postures are in seating and lying position, rarely in standing pose, that means use less effort, which is designed for people who standing or working in front of desk for a long day।


It safely increase the flexibility, is the ideal complement to more muscular exercise or the sore body. Also helping us to build up our peaceful mind to release the stress from busy daily life and come back to the central theme of “balance”, and have a good quality sleep that improve our health.



Every one can do yoga! Remember we no need a flexible body to practice yoga, the truth is yoga to bring you flexibility~ finally we may find it rejuvenate our mind~

About me-
I have been practicing and teaching yoga for the past 6 years, ever since I were introduced to yoga through dance, 10 years ago. In 2003, SARS brought health to my attention again. In 2004, I received a Yoga Instructor Certificate, which started my teaching journey.

Having graduated from Yoga Arts (Australia), I am a qualified 200 hours & Yoga Alliance (USA)teacher. Also I had completed Yin Yoga Teacher Training, and got Prana Flow Yoga Teacher Training Certificate, Pilates Certificate from POLESTAR Pilates ® Education (USA), qualified Advanced Personal Fitness Trainer, Sport Massage and Fitball Personal Trainer.

Attached please find my resume for your reference.

I would be grateful if you would consider my suggestion also, you can choose a suitable time slot(lunch time or after school lessons) for the rejuvenate Deep Relaxation and Renewal Yoga class/ Pilates class to your teachers~ Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you.

Love & light,

Wellness Yoga & Pilates Studio

A thousand-mile journey is begun with a single step

Email:
wellyoga@ymail.com
Mobile: (852) 61736268

http://wellyoga.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment